Saturday, 31 December 2011

Facing Truths

'Facing Truths'

This post from late March (my final 2011 low-light) was done when I was at the lowest point of my entire tennis trading life. It summarizes how awful I felt both physically and emotionally. It pains me even now to think what I put myself through. But it did force me to make some much needed changes and was the start of a massive up-turn in fortune. That up-turn only lasted a couple of months but it kept me in the game until September, which was when I had my biggest Eureka moment.

Happy New Year everyone, thanks for reading and good luck with your trading for 2012! Here's world number 92 the UK's upcoming star Heather Watson, to see you into the new year:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.