Friday, 30 December 2011

On The Precipice

'On The Precipice'

This post was when it was almost all over for me after just a couple of weeks of blogging. My bank was very nearly demolished but I just managed to luckily stay in the game. Mentally however, I was completely shot by this stage.

Looking back, I cannot believe how easily I lost my head and would start getting upset and chasing at the first sign of a game turning against me. I simply had no control over my emotions and this affected my discipline.

At the time, I wrote that I didn't think there was anything more I could change but I was very, very wrong! Over the next few months, I gradually, slowly realised that my whole approach was wrong and I was missing many of the aspects vital to successful trading. The way I traded in this post seems like it was from another life-time!

Here's world number 15 Sabine Lisicki of Germany:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.