Thursday, 29 December 2011

Year Zero

'Year Zero'

Oh boy, I remember that post well! Another 2011 low-light, this was where I had reached my wit's end and was seriously considering giving up. Year Zero was supposed to be the start of one last attempt to sort out my horrible gambler's mentality and I pinpointed that impatience was my biggest enemy.

Unfortunately, it was many months before all of the ideas behind 'Year Zero' actually filtered through. Much of that is because I never overcame my terrible impatience, which was mostly due to the pressure I was under to make money. That pressure has now been reduced and I hope to show in 2012 that slow and steady will win the race.

Here's world number 88 (should be much higher with her talent), Alize Cornet of France:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.