Thursday, 5 September 2013

Sultan Tennis Trading Guide

 

****IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ**** 

 

Thank you for purchasing the Sultan Tennis Trading Guide


The guide is only viewable on a private blog. This is because it is much quicker and easier for me to update the guide on Blogger than it is on a PDF ebook. It also keeps the information strictly for those who have bought the guide. I recommend you bookmarking this page in case you forget anything. Please go through the following 5 steps and access to the guide should be easy:


1. I will receive an email from Paypal confirming your payment. It is usually sent to me within a few minutes but can sometimes be a few hours before I receive it on my phone. This means that it is not always possible for me to invite you to the blog immediately because I have to do it manually.

I ask you to please be patient if that is the case. The vast majority of the time, I am able to invite customers within a couple of hours. I have always invited customers within 24 hours. If you do not receive an invite within 24 hours of purchase, please check your spam folder, as sometimes the invite gets sent there.

2. Once I get confirmation from Paypal, I will personally invite you to access the private blog. I will do this by sending you an email via Blogger to the same email address that is on your Paypal statement.

3. Please read all the instructions sent by Blogger carefully and SAVE THE URL OF THE PRIVATE BLOG/GUIDE. Please don't forget because otherwise, you will not be able to access the guide again without contacting me.

4. The videos are viewable only on the blog or through YouTube, so you will need a FREE Google account. Details of this will be in the email you get from Blogger.

5. Please email me via the Contact Form on Centre Court Trading if you have any problems (you should be able to see it now, on the right side of this page).


Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the guide.

Good luck!

Sultan